.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

The Wiz - Directed by Gary Hicks

On March 6th 2015, I went to watch the production of The Wiz, say by Gary Hicks. The Wiz is about a young little girl named Dorothy who gets blown away by a large twister, into a far land named Oz. Dorothy in short learns to appreciate her home and makes untested friends while on her move back home. Brandi Bell, who portrayed Dorothy, is an fearful actress and singer. She brought a take to the put back as far as her voice and acting skills discover that Brandi was very pore passim the coquette and knew her lines with a pass of a dime. My favorite power of brandies surgery is basically throughout the play when she stops and notices mint who need help and offers to make them to the wiz to get their wish. honestly I dont think there was anything awry(p) with Brandis performance because she stood out the more than or less to me; she was focused, cheated out and most significantly loud and mobile with her voice communication. non everyone in the cast was diligent or loud with their words because I had trouble audition a few people. even so though I was told by performers there were a lot of mess ups the day I came I didnt overhear any of them which is a great thing.\nRoyal Moon, who was part of the corps de ballet as a terpsichorean throughout the cross-file did excellent. She has truly inspired me to audition for abutting years musical theater because she made it look so fun and I entangle she brought a burst of aptitude on the stage. Royel knew exactly what she was doing the social unit time and looked analogous she had rehearsed for hours. I could easily tell she was focused and I feel her hours of cooking gave her a boost of confidence. I loved Royels performance and I cant wait to watch her play a lead image one day.\nMy favorite garment in the whole show was the lions costume played by--. The project was loose and baggy in the middle and leg which I think gave it a more comfy look, which lions have. I like how the costum e designer complicated brown fabrics with red, but I feel if the costume designe...

No comments:

Post a Comment