.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Parents, Children and Leisure Time

P bents are gener all toldy roughly concerned about the education of their children. Irrespective of many opposite education methods of teaching children, parents urgency their children to be boffo. at that place is a widespread concern oer this issue whether parents should computer programme their childrens untenanted age, or they should stand their children to decide for themselves how to spend their vacant meter. I used to regard that parents should plan their childrens vacant time, but with time and acquaintance I pass write out to realize that the disadvantages far out-weigh the advantages, so I contend that parents should free children chances to decide what they want to do in their leisure time.\nFrom my proclaim experience while developing up Chinese culture, I have seen that most of the parents plan their childrens leisure time because they think that methods, rules and regulations will servicing children to acquire a brighter future. It is normally acce pted that parents will highly focus on childrens education. Even during the weekends, children have to get a line various types of after-school or weekend classes. Living chthonian this circumstance, I was one of those students whose leisure time was given relatively little time freedom, and I had to spend long periods of time studying as per the rules of my parents. I used to readily touch with this education process because my whimsy was often shaped deep by my parents thoughts; in fact, all of our behaviors are constantly affected by the impact our parents have on use, and our decision are constantly influenced by theirs.\nThere is no denying the fact that my parents treasured me to become a successful person; Going to a good college, having a good job and making lush money, are what they consider to be success. Since my elementary school, I had fagged most of my weekends to attending tutoring sessions to dish out me lay a immobile foundation for learning, and obtain ing better grades at school. Not only did I d...

No comments:

Post a Comment